Our Global Footprint
Enriching the world with concrete structures to endure the tests of time
VCL constructions Ltd. has a strong presence in over 41 cities in India and 2 worldwide. Adaptability and embracing the change have been our firm footholds with the help of which, we have established our marks in challenging environments characterized by poor infrastructure, rugged landscapes, tough climatic conditions and difficult geographical settings. We have been able to acclimatize in the most toilsome setups, sometimes constructing our infrastructure to mobilize men, material and other resources.
A glance at the major challenging sights which are characterized by various kinds of constraints:
- Hilly terrains of Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.
- Coastal areas of Cochin, Kerala.
- Heavy rainfall region of Assam.
- Dry and arid state of Jaisalmer.
- High altitude and frigid region of Thoise (Temperature: -25°C, low oxygen levels).
In spite of the limiting factors, VCL carried out the projects successfully.
India: 14 States, 43 Cities
International: Mauritius (Africa)